Career Opportunities at McDowell Rice
McDowell Rice is always looking for excellent attorneys, legal assistants and staff to join our team.
Associate Attorney - Litigation
McDowell Rice Smith & Buchanan, PC, is seeking an associate attorney with 2-4 years of litigation experience with strong emphasis on providing support with research and writing. Requirements include: top 25% of graduating class, moot court and/or law review, excellent writing and communication skills, and licensed to practice in both Missouri and Kansas. Any resume submitted must be accompanied by a writing sample reflecting candidate’s own work product. If qualified and interested, please forward introductory letter, resume, and writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org
McDowell Rice Smith & Buchanan P.C. is seeking lateral mid-senior level candidates with established practices to provide both the highest quality services to the candidate’s existing clients and depth and experience to the firm in the areas of commercial, business, dispute resolution, tort and professional liability litigation and/or transactional work. Must be licensed in both Missouri and Kansas. If interested, please forward introductory letter and resume for consideration to: email@example.com.
The firm is actively seeking a mid-level litigation paralegal with 5 years of litigation experience to assist the Construction & Architect/Engineer Law Group and Worker’s Comp/Personal Injury Group. Requirements include:
- Ability to effectively review and summarize moderately complex documents; assist with deposition preparation and trial notebooks; and assist team as needed on various other matters.
- Excellent technical skills with proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel, litigation software review experience (Summation Pro preferred), and familiarity with document management system (iManage preferred).
- Capability to perform well in a team environment.
- Medical record organization and following up on medical requests with doctors’ offices.
- Coordinating medical care and determining status of client treatment.
- Filing of appeals and fee applications and contact with claims adjusters.
- B.A. Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate
The ideal candidate will be organized, reliable, committed, effective communicator, adaptable and a team player. Interested candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org