Jacob S. Margolies
Jacob Margolies practices in the areas of Bankruptcy, Workouts & Financial Restructuring; Corporate & Business Transactions; Litigation & Dispute Resolution; and Trust and Estate Planning. He collaborates with senior lawyers at the firm on a wide-ranging arena of business issues including corporate formation and operation, transactional matters, and debt restructuring.
Mr. Margolies graduated from the University of Wisconsin Law School with a Juris Doctor in May 2021 and the University of Michigan with a Bachelor of Arts in History and English in April 2018 and received university honors.
Mr. Margolies speaks conversational Hebrew.
University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D. (May 2021)
- Member of the UW Madison Vis Moot Team, for which he competed in mock international commercial arbitrations
- Member of the Business and Tax Law Association
University of Michigan, B.A. in History and English (April 2018)
- Member of the Honors History Program, in which his thesis was awarded high honors
- Associate Editor of the Michigan Journal of History
- Michigan Research Community